1. What is That Photobooth Rocks?
That Photobooth Rocks is a fun new way to capture your social event or corporate function and entertain your guests.
2. What kind of photo booth is That Photobooth Rocks?
That Photobooth Rocks is an open-style photo booth meaning more people can fit in unlike the usual booths with walls and curtains. It uses high-resolution digital-SLR camera and interactive touchscreen menus which can be fully-customised to match the specific look and feel of your event
3. What event do you cater for?
That Photobooth Rocks can cater for all kinds of events from birthdays to weddings and corporate functions. Any party big or small.
4. How do I make a booking?
You can make a booking by calling us or emailing us.
5. Is a deposit required when making a booking?
To confirm your booking date, we would require a deposit of $200. The balance is payable 7 days prior to the event. Failure to pay the balance within this time will lead to cancellation of your booking and forfeiture of your $200 deposit.
6. Are the copies of the photos given on a CD high- quality?
All photos taken during the event are in high resolution JPEG format. Copies of the photos are also available on our online gallery.
7. What colours are your backdrops?
There is a choice of either red or silver backdrop. Additional charges apply for customised backdrops. Alternatively, you can supply your backdrop at your own cost.
8. Which areas are serviceable by That Photobooth Rocks?
Our package covers Brisbane and its surrounding suburbs. Other areas like the Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast incur additional travel fee.
9. That Photobooth Rocks! Cancellation Policy
While we’d love to hang out at your event and make your party look great, we understand that sometimes plans can change unexpectedly.
Once the deposit on your photo booth hire has been paid and your booking has been confirmed by That Photobooth Rocks!, you are still able to cancel your booking or change the event date, although the following conditions do apply:
- Deposits on bookings that are cancelled within 14 days after the booking is confirmed will be fully refunded provided the event date is more than 30 days away.
- Deposits on bookings cancelled after 14 days after booking is confirmed are non-refundable but can be re-booked depending on the availability of the event date or a credit voucher of the same amount as the deposit will be given.